26 Ekim 2021 Salı

Rumplestiltskin / Black Magician (1971)

United Kingdom

Hard Rock, Blues Rock, Heavy Psychedelic

It's immediately apparent that on album number two, this band have opted for a smoother, more sophisticated sound. Sadly it didn't leave them with a lot of charm or verve. There's more of a general rock/prog feel here than on their fine debut, leaving this one quite anonymous in the process. Fans of lighter prog fare (Styx, Rush, Kansas) might find stuff to love here..

Members

Peter Lee Stirling [Peter Charles Greene, aka Daniel Boone] (vocals), Alan Hawkshaw [aka Jeremy Eagles] (keyboards), Alan Parker [aka Andrew Balmain] (guitar), Clem Cattini [aka Rupert Baer] (drums), Herbie Flowers [aka Jackson Primrose] (bass)

01 - Lord of the Heaven and the Earth

02 - Can't You Feel It

03 - Evil Woman

04 - I Am the Last Man

05 - Loneliness Is What My Life's All About

06 - Through My Looking Glass

07 - Black Magician's Daughter

08 - I'm So Afraid I'll Leave Unsaid

09 - I Am Alone

10 - I've Had Enough of the Arrmy


YANDEX


Hiç yorum yok: